- Period: Let me just stab you in the uterus. Nbd
- Period: You didn't like that pair or underwear, did you? Good, 'cause its ruined.
- Period: Go eat a whole tub of ice cream, a cake and 3 chocolate bars, and then maybe some fried chicken
- Period: I hope you like blood
- Period: * breeze* instantly horny
- Period: Can I make those wrappers any more noisy? Challenge accepted.
- Period: I hope your mom didn't like that bedding
- Period: You're not ugly enough as it is, here, have a face full of pimples
- Period: Let me just keep you up all night with some cramps
- Period: I'm here for a week, enjoy bitches
70% of editing is just looking at ur work for a few hours with this face
Different people use different strategies for managing conflicts. These strategies are learned, usually in childhood, and they seem to function automatically. Usually we are not aware of how we act in conflict situations. We just do whatever seems to come naturally. The 5 styles of managing conflict are:
1. The Turtle (Withdrawing) – Turtles withdraw into their shells to avoid conflict. They give up their personal goals and their relationships. They stay away from topics that may bring conflict and they avoid people with whom they are in conflict. Turtles believe it is hopeless to try to resolve conflicts. They feel helpless. Turtles believe it is easier to withdraw from a conflict than to face it.
When you feel like you don’t want to continue anymore or that you are too tired to, here are some tips that might help you overcome your tired feelings.
These tips are generated from your responses on this.
1. From how I understand it, tiredness can be physical that often results from ‘working your body or mind too hard.’ For example, when you work long hours that you do not get enough sleep. The second cause of tiredness is when you are emotionally tired. Symptoms of emotional tiredness might include procrastination, depression or lack of concentration. When you feel emotionally tired, try reflecting on the reasons you are and find solutions to them. For example, you might discover that you are emotionally tired because you have lost your reasons for continuing and that the solution is to reflect again on what you want.
2. Take a nap or bath. Sleep helps restore the brain and makes you feel rested. Baths relax muscles, calm your mind, detoxify, moisturize, stimulate circulation and clear your lymph system.